Truck Driving Jobs at Navajo Express
0 jobs found.
This company's jobs will be updated shortly...
- Company Driver
Base SalaryApply for Information About this Company.
- Consistent, Strong Paychecks Week after Week
- Easy & Enjoyable Orientation – Gets You On The Road ASAP!
- Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Lease Purchase Available
- Work 6 days, with 1 Day Off Each Week
- Home Every Other Day
- Dedicated Runs That Are Familiar & Consistent
- New, Fully Automatic Equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage
- Pet Policy
- Family Owned & Operated – Always With Respect!
At the heart of Navajo Express is a sense of family. Still owned and operated by the Digby family after 39 years, Navajo Express has strategically grown into a multi-division, 900+ unit carrier servicing nationwide customers from coast-to-coast. It is thanks to this growth and the support of its professional driving fleet that Navajo has been recognized as a Top Company for Women to Work, Top 100 Carrier, Top Innovator and Safety Award winner multiple times over. Navajo drivers are able to grow their careers and explore various runs and freight types to determine where their passion lies and where they feel they can best succeed. Drivers also enjoy thorough health benefits, bonuses, new and expertly-maintained equipment and some of the best home time in the industry. As Don Digby, Jr. energetically confirms, at Navajo you can expect “miles, money and home time, all with respect.”
It’s time you Find Your Lane at Navajo Today!
1400 W 64th Ave.
Denver, CO 80221
Recruiting : 877-788-0634